The tourism industry is one of the prime industries in any nation all over the world. It indirectly plays a huge role in creation and growth of many other industries.
Souvenirs and keep-sakes enhance and summarise a tourist’s overall travel experience, while acting as a medium of advertisement for the tourism industry. Many new and innovative ideas of souvenirs keep surfacing in order to boost tourism as well as display the history and heritage of the place.
The Euro Souvenirs are an interesting and much talked about memento bought by foreign tourists and collectors. They are now becoming one of the most in-demandproducts for the tourism business. The Euro Souvenir is also known as a 0 Euro banknote whose value is zero, as the name suggests. It depicts a theme of popular landmarks, tourist attractions and cultural sites of Ireland.
The 0 Euro banknotes are also available online. Many businesses like the euronotesouvenir.ie extends services for personalised Euro note souvenirs with the customer’s choice of pictures of attractions printed on it. This feature of the personalised choice has been available since 2019 for the customers in Ireland. Their target customers are tourists, Souvenir dealers, visitors, collectors, gift shop vendors and so on. They work on producing attractive themed Euro souvenirs with images of Irish landmarks, cities and other attractions.
Some of the many versions of 0 Euro banknotes available are as follows:
- ‘Ireland’ 0 Euro banknote – It features a collage of Ireland’s well-known places and landmarks. They include the Giant’s causeway, the Blarney castle and Cliffs of Moher next to an Irish round tower and a Celtic cross.
- ‘Foynes flying boat & maritime museum’ 0 Euro banknote – It features a stunning collage capturing the flying boat and Maritime museum in Foynes. This Euro souvenir is dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the museum. It is a beautiful memento not only for people visiting the museum but also the international collectors of 0 Euro bank no
- ‘Eire’ 0 Euro banknote – It features a Celtic harp and the map of Ireland along with shamrocks and triquetra or trinity knot which is a Celtic symbol. It is a revised version of the first Irish 0 Euro banknote that featured only the Celtic harp and the map.
- ‘Dublin’ 0 Euro banknote – It features a beautiful collage of some well known and iconic landmarks in Dublin. They include the Molly Malone statue, the Ha’penny bridge, the Trinity college in Dublin, the general post office of Dublin, the Spire of Dublin, and the Dublin castle.
- ‘DDR Museum, Berlin – 30 Jahre Mauerfall’ 0 Euro banknote – It features the collage of people dancing on the Berlin Wall in front of the Brandenburg gate. In the background one can see the DDR flag with a circular cut-out.
An extensive research made in the market on tourists’ likes and expectations lead to the launch of the 0 Euro banknotes. The basic motive behind it is to sell fine quality souvenirs with a touch of European culture.