A boring flight can become tolerable, and even fun, if you do the right things. Read more to learn how.
There’s no denying the fact that long flights can get boring as well as tiring! Most of us dread long hours on a plane. But trust us, with a little forethought and planning, you can turn a long haul flight into an enjoyable one. Ponder over the following tips during your next Ahmedabad to Delhi flight:
- Read books – Sounds cliché, but this is something you would love if you are a bibliophile and struggle to find time for reading. Pack the books that have been waiting in your cupboard, pick a book at the airport, read on your Kindle or smartphone, or even listen to an audio book! You can pick up a magazine from the airport before your Ahmedabad to Delhi flight, and finish reading it by the time you land.
- Get creative – Draw, sketch or knit, or try adult colouring books. These books have very intricate designs to colour in. Colouring these is not only fun, but also very relaxing and meditative too. A perfect way to unwind on your domestic flight.
- Explore new music – You’ve got the gift of time on your long haul flight, so you can use it to discover some new music. Make a playlist on iTunes or your favourite music app. Use the in flight time to actually soak yourself in music that you’ve never heard before, or have been meaning to catch up on.
· Get productive – If you have a long list of pending tasks to catch up on, a long flight is an ideal time to get productive. Whether its drafting emails, reading up on something, or chalking out a to-do list; finish up and clear your head on your next Ahmedabad to Delhi flight.
- Watch a film or show – Load your laptop or phone with the films that you have been meaning to watch, or a TV show. Many aircrafts have an in flight entertainment system with films, music and TV shows. Treat yourself to uninterrupted entertainment.
If you get creative, there are plenty of things you can do to make use of the flying time.