This captivating city in the middle of the desert, where all the liveliness is concentrated on the Strip. A chain of casinos, where extravagance and gambling are common activities.
Las Vegas is often described as a gigantic Disneyland for adults. Still, children can also find pleasure in Las Vegas. Vegas Lens directory has suggested the next seven Family Friendly Hotels In Las Vegas. These selective hotels have dedicated enormous play areas to keep their little guests satisfied and thrilled during their stay.
Take a look at the best Family Friendly Hotels In Las Vegas:
Las Vegas is not an ideal place to bring children. They are not allowed in the casinos, and there is a curfew on children under the age of 18 unaccompanied by an adult. Most of the major hotels do not offer a discount for children staying in your room. Do try to choose a hotel with a pool for children.
Some of the better hotels that can accommodate children are listed below.
- Four Seasons – Good service and kids-friendly.
- Excalibur – Has a large video game arcade, as well as child-centered restaurants and shows.
- Circus Circus Hotel – Many circuses acts going on daily, pinball and video games, an amusement park on hotel property.
- Mandalay Bay – This hotel has a great pool area.
- New York – Has a roller coaster and a midway.
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Las Vegas – Many activities for children, and a babysitting service.
- Stratosphere Las Vegas Hotel – Reasonably priced with thrill rides.
Additional Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Family Trip To Vegas
- Make sure you rent a suite if traveling with children.
- Hotels are less expensive during the week.
- All hotels in Las Vegas charge high prices for phone calls.
- Public Transportation is a more cost-effective mode of transportation.
- Travelers Aid Society- 702-798-1742- Helps travelers in difficult situations.
You can find more tips, recommendations, hotel ratings and much more about Vegas on Vegas Lens Directory.